Friday, July 18, 2008

Double Shooting in Frankford

At noon, an 18-year-old black male was shot multiple times on the 4800 block of Tackawanna Street in the Frankford section of the city. The male was transported to Frankford South hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 12:32 pm.

The other victim, a 17-year-old black male, was shot in the buttocks and hips. He was transported to Frankford Torresdale in stable condition.

Police have no arrest or motives, and have not confirmed the identity of the homicide victim.

Update: Police have identified the victim as Carnell Crosby of the 4900 block of Mulberry Street.

2 comments:

michellenm said...

My nephew,what else can I say. My heart aches for you EVERYDAY. I've never thought I would be living my life without you. You see these PUNKS that took your life didn't have a care in the world. They're CLUELESS about life, family, children most importantly LOVE. One thing their not clueless about FEAR because that's what their facing now FEAR.

michellenm said...

My nephew, what else can I say they took your life away. Without a care in the world on the ground is where they left you to lay. My heart aches EVERYDAY because you are not here. Please know that these PUNKS that took you are NOW faced with fear.